The Cell is assisted by Placement
Coordinators who lead a team of placement representatives from various courses of study.
The Training & Placement Cell ensures and takes care to provide the best arrangements and hospitality for the visiting companies' officials.
In addition to campus placements the T&P section organizes programs mock interviews, group discussions, etc. and also organize the programs like
- Personality development
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Career planning and Career Mapping.
- Program on "Technology Management
As a part of Industrial Institute Interaction, students are exposed to the actual work environment of various Industries. Hands-on training is offered to the students both on the conventional as well as in advanced techniques. The goal is to help build a long term career with leading organizations and not just place the students thats why the student have National Skills Registry (NSR) number.
- Gives training to the students to enhance their knowledge with the help of alumni
- Extends guidance to the students looking for higher studies such as GATE, GRE and TOEFL and also to choose universities
- Motivates the students by providing the necessary help and guidance for their personality development.
- Each year the Training and Placement cell keeps in touch with the industry by inviting them to visit the institute for campus interviews.
- Training and Placement Cell organizes sessions of aptitude test, group discussion and guidance programs on How to face interviews for the students. Placement cell also assists students to produce quality final year project
- The college seeks experts advice on behalf of students wishing to apply for higher education at various universities within the country and abroad.