- We follow the philosophy “we learn as we play and we play while we learn”.
- Teaching is activity based and thematic.
- We impart linguistic, creative, numerical,social/interpersonal, motor and kinesthetic skills leading to the development of intellctual, physical, cultural, artistic and communication skills in fee and stimulating enviornment.
- Age appropriate curriculum.
- Low-student-teacher ratio
- Individuals Attention
- Multimedia , vidio and audio support
- Day wise Planner for each month on the first day of the month
in a Cow slip’s bell I lie,
There I couch where Owl’s do Cry,
on the Bat’s back I do Fly."
Our pre-primary section teacher have specialized in pre-primary education and have insight in to the development needs of young children. Their aim is to encourage and guide children to realize their full potential.
Childe Centered Enviornment
The school is specially designed by for the comfort of the children, where they can develop a sense of security and group identity. A well researched educatinal program has been carefully planned and structured.
Extra-Mural Activities are offered by Private Coaches during school hours.
These include mud play, sandplay,water play sensopathic activities, climbing apparatus, balancing frames, fantacy, cycle track, slides,swings etc.
The school is large,air conditioned smart class rooms and possesses a wide variety of education toys and equipment for child play, and has facilities for creative activies such as painting, cutting,sticking,drawing and moulding. There are also books, puzzles and games for inttelectual problem solving.
Children’s Safety is our first Priority
At Bhabha Public School, we want our parents to feel comfortable that their precious little ones are in good hands.
- Secure Entry to the school
- Class room monitoring cameras
- Specious and organized play areas(indoor & outdoor)
- Age appropriate Toys & materials
What you can expect to see at Preschool: Environment is natural, homey and soothing.Reggio inspired curriculum. Play based child centered. Developmentally Appropriate Practices.Enrichment activities(Dance, Music, Gymnastics, Cooking, Woodworking).Student visit the school regularly. Curriculum that integrates Language, Art, Math, Science, and movement.Curriculum is developed by focusing on areas like; Social/cognitive/emotional/Physical. Curriculum is meaningful and intentional.